Thursday, October 9, 2008

Match that can consider Thrashing

T-H-R-A-S-H. Read that. Yea, this is one of EX job to do. Well, yesterday.. We ''da gao'' with Yong Ian's team. Well, I reached like 1 hour later because of the rain and the cibai ktm. Pls la MAS, can like use bullet train or something anot? I dont mind paying for the electricity. Bloody slow ass man. Some more worst thing is it overshot 1 station... then had to ''Gostan". Knn, just forget about the station and bring me home quickly lar!

Nvm, So I came. Again, walking in the rain. Like Bollywood movie. I played Shah Ru Khan that day. Went there. As I walked towards the bench, lol.. in my mind like i think EX is winning. Cause the other team played like noobs N zero zero B. Ah, not that obvious =D. Anyway. Sean U SUCK! Captain Gay is like injured again. Twisted balls cannot tfk hahahah!!! Knee injury.

Sean almost....



Green one looks like Sean anyway. Captain Gay break balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment