Friday, August 21, 2009

Viva la EX..

Sry guys, feeling all nostalgic and emo..

I'll admit it, i miss u all like hell... sigh...

Viva la EX

EX united,
where my heart and soul lies;
My pillars of strength,
for which my heart longs and cries.

EX united,
separated we shall be,
across majestic oceans,
across the mighty sea.

Separated by large gaps,
in US, Australia, UK maybe;
but once EX forever EX,
like initials carved on a tree.

The brothers I grew up with,
always there when I need them;
Always there to lend a crying shoulder,
a cheerful smile, a helping hand.

Sean, our caring captain,
Sam, the clubbing master,
Yihaur the purple dinosaur,
Winkeat , and his famous likear.

Teckweng, our EX pet dog,
and zachary the Jay chow lover;
Think that that’s all?
oh no, there’s plenty more after.

Maverick our future chef,
Shungz the RO player;
Cj the Sarawak f*ck,
Julian the 1
st EX book publisher.

Robbee the lameass crapper,
Ricky the laoyat moderator,
Ryan, the badminton master,
Dani, our malay ambassador.

Not forgetting those overseas,
Vern sheng, Hanwei, Tan calvyn;
Even those that came and left,
like Ian, Albert, or Navin Peow Pin.

These people I’ll never forget,
So much we’ve been through;
From graveyards to road trips,
My lame, funny, insane and stupid crew.

EX once was, EX still is,
EX forever will be;
1st in my heart,
after God and family.

One thing for sure,
that will never ever change;
Nothing can split us apart,
however far the distance, however far the range.

Don’t forget me, I humbly ask,
promise me to help me relax;
EX, united forever and ever,
Never forget that, VIVA LA EX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment