Thursday, November 13, 2008

Futsal change time just for this friday

Holla futsalers...

ATTENTION

The futsal time had changed to 1.30pm at U one because me, yes me, I got a work briefing to attend at Pyramid at 4pm.
And of course absolutely I don't want to miss EX Futsal. So bear with this just for this week.

P.s: The Black King is back again. This time just for only bloody short 4 days. So, please do bring your ass to futsal although it is not as big as his. Just bring... If u absent, u might as well give up living on this earth.

Plus ++++++++++++++++++

Who's planning on the year end trip? No plan or what so ever... I think as time comes close to the date we are going to depart, the air fare will be expensive la. Some more it is school holidays already. So those who are having holidays now, quickly plan a planning, planners. But we are "expert" in making last minutes decision.

Later end up go genting or port dickson LOL (touchwood!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment