Friday, November 7, 2008

Holidays Cuming

Captain is back! He started the scoring sheet today! OK enuff of self praising..

Goal of the day: Ryan's charging attack and I blasted it in the net. Was super funny to me =)

P.s.
I would like to state there is a huge improvement in Shung Jiu, Ryan's and Yih Haurs ball play today.
I would also like to stress out on another thing today
and tht is:

PUNCTUALITY
Note: If you are to turn up late, pls pls pls have all the courtesy in the world to inform me via text, snail mail, email, msn, web message, or smoke signal me pls.
And tht also goes for not turning up for futsal! Action should be taken: REfeR Above

Even the snail does send his mail on time! So People when i say 4.00p.m.
Punctual Malaysian Timing will be 4.30 p.m. LOLx so people bottom line be there before 4.30 or not STRIKE 3 ,YOUR OUT!

Btw, since the holidays are almost here. I thought we do a short sketch bout ourselves, EX how we came about and our origins and comings and gones!
Start brainstorming and give me ideas and sketches and wacky scripts and lines k!

No comments:

Post a Comment