Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awesome pickup lines XD

Orite.. as teh latest ex bangla blogger i feel obliged to share this recently found knowledge with the rest of my homommies..

Since i don't go club as much as u people.. i feel like i should play a part since i won't be there much.. here are some lines u people should try out once a while =)..

P.S. Try at your own risk. This lifeless moderator will not be held responsible for any facial injuries or loss-of-father's-day-privileges.... =D

let's get it going~~!!! P.S. female replies in brackets~~

--OMG.. was that an earthquake? or did you just ROCK my world?

--Are you from tennessee? no? weird.. cos ur the only TEN i see..

--Are you a magnet? i find myself helplessly attractecd to you..

--Giant polar bear. (What?) It's an icebreaker.. Hi.. my name is...

--You know what? You look a LOT like my next girlfriend....

--You look like my 1st wife!! (how many have you had?) None...

--If looks could kill, u'd be a weapon of mass destruction..

--Do you have any rasins? no? how about a date?

--My buddies over there said that i wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar.. wanna buy some drinks with some of their money?

--Do u have a fever? Or are you always this hot?

--Man.. ur so hot u should have ur own warnings on the weather channel..

--POOF!! (what are you doing?!?) I'm here, now what are your other two wishes?

--Can i take a pic of you, so i can show santa what i want for my next xmas...

--Do you have the time? (the time is ____) No, the time to write my number down..

--I don't know if ur beautiful of not, i haven't gotten past ur eyes yet...

--You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection..

--Do u have a plaster? I just scraped my knee falling for you..

--Life without you would be like a broken pencil.... pointless...

--When i saw you from across the room, I passed out and hit my head on the floor... I'm gonna need your name and number for insurance reasons..

--I was blinded by your beauty so i'm gonna need your name and number for insurance reasons..

--Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then i guess u know what i'm here after..

--Were you a scout? Because u sure have tied my heart in a knot..

--Hi.. i'm Mr.Right.. somebody said u were looking for me..

--Are you lost? Heaven is a long way away from here....

--Ur so hot, i'm getting a tan standing next to you..

--Excuse me, i think you have something in your eye.. (really?) Oh sorry my bad, it's just a sparkle..

--Are you a parking ticket? (what?) you got FINE written all over you..

--I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?

--Aren't you tired? You've been running through my mind all day long..

--I'm sorry, were you talking to me? (no?) Well then, please start..



I'm sure there are a LOT more.. there are just a few random generated ones ahahaha...

SO... the next time any one of you guys go clubbing.. try it out and let me know whether it works ya.. =D

EX-Lifeless out~

3 comments:

  1. dude those are awesme i got 4 real phone numbers useing them. thank you alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inspiration for the very first Coach Purses actually came from an American baseball glove. The founder of Coach Legacy notices the intricate Coach Luggage markings that were used to make the glove and the texture of the worn leather. He loved it so much that he applied this design to his own Coach Madison . He managed to make it stronger and softer though.

    Usually Ed Hardy clothing for women contain rhinestones and on similar knock-offs, they usually fail to put the rhinestones on the shirt. Compared with other cloth, ED Hardy Shoes brand clothing is famous for the unique tattoo design. Wearing hardy shirt you will feel more exciting and cool. After you read these seven steps you will get the best and latest hardy shirts easy.

    In this aspect, there is none that even comes close to the quality and artistry of Hogan . This is because shoes from Hogan scarpe donna combine such great materials as cow hide, genuine leather, and top quality rubber, mesh lining and padded soles to create a comfortable Hogan scarpe uomo that will whip any athlete to excel in the chosen Hogan uomo sport.

    ReplyDelete