Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lifeless Iz teh new moderator!!!

Bonsoir mon amis, je suis lifeless, and I'M TEH LATEST AND NEWEST AND LIFELESS-EST MODERATOR OF THIS BLOGGIEEEE WHEEEEE =D

So.. 1st impression is alwiz the best rite? so let's start with the best impression i can make.. SINCE captain gay already gave such a touching memorial for our friend cal who died left for aus to upgrade his brainz.. I shall blog about the actual farewell =D

SO.. he left at 9.20am on sunday morning.. and we (me, sean, zach, alvin, julian, other-ppl-whose-names-slips-my-mine-at-the-moment) stayed over cal's place to chill and hang for one like time before he dies leaves.. guess what.. me, alvin, julian and cal's uncle ended up playing mahjong for like 6 hours through the night, and cal fell asleep.. SAD STORY.. LOLOLOL.. anyway.. enough words.. let's get the pictures =D

Saw the emo-ness...

Emo...

EEEEeeeeeeEEEeeeeee.....

ZOMG TEH MAVERICK IZ FIRIN HIZ LAZRRRRR!!!
"I'm leaving.. piss on u, u sonnavabichh"

"Cal.. make sure u find some ang moh chick at least THIS tall... taller than ur ex.... XD"

"my brother is leaving..... means imma gonna be sleeping aloneeee..... =("

"Stare wat stare? Piss on u too, u sonnavabitchh.."

"OMG CAL.. just GO already.. SIEN WEIHHHH"

Teh familie...

And teh fwenz~

Damn. I make an awesome gf... HAHAHAHA

Cal.. remember.. u owe me 23 cents...

EH cal.. OPEN UR EYES u freaking asian... XD

Oh noess.. me is teh laz pehson left in 15/2D =(

Woof woof bow wow..

cal... HEEENNNN NOOOOB WOHHHHHHH....

dota.. no more... dota... noo......

Go.. just go.. i guai lan..

ok cal.. i'll take a pic looking like u..

Now pinch my nipples.. just pinch it.. one last time......

and again.. OPEN YOUR EYES u effing asian...

THERE.. was it THAT hard???

We are bread eating, black wearing, cam whoreing posers...

EX UNITED~!!!


We will all miss you... so don't forget the memories u have with us =D

With sam..

With sean...

While fat...

While biking..

While constipating smiling like a retard.. =)


ANDDD... last but not least........ xD



No comments:

Post a Comment