Sunday, April 12, 2009

Byebye Goofy..

Well yeah I know i'm not exactly supposed to post my personal stuff here.. but well.. since most of EX has played with my doggie b4 and know who she is.. imma write a short eulogy for her here.. =)

Goofy has been suffering for at least half a year d.. a failed kidney, 3 operations (wafak that's more than even me =.=).. and other stuff.. a month ago she stopped walking.. and 2 weeks ago she stopped eating.. SO my parents were already contemplating putting her to sleep (a.k.a killing her to stop her suffering =.=) 

JUST yesterday my parents already agreed to put her to sleep today.. like.. this morning.. I didn't want her to be put to sleep.. i really wanted her to die a natural death.. (WELL i personally believe that EVERYTHING should die a natural death, which WOULD mean i'm totally against euthanasia).. 

So anyway, i prayed to God(for those in EX of other religions, bear with me awhile aite? =)) to end her misery.. I didn't want her to be killed, i wanted God to just take her.. so i prayed.. quote Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" 

This morning.. when i woke up, my bro told me that Goofy died in her sleep middle of the night.. I didn't have much to say.. "oh" came out of my mouth, i turned around, closed my eyes and muttered "thank you God".

For all of those who know Goofy, i know it's just a dog, but she's a dog that has been with me for a decade.. ask ppl like sean or mav, they've known me since i was 7, they'd know goofy was around since i was 9-10.. I'd appreciate it if ya'll give a last word to Goofy in teh chatbox.. or just a byebye.. =)








Goodbye Goofy, u'll alwiz be in our hearts and minds, and again, thank you God for taking her back to you before she was artificially put to sleep. I pray that You take good care of her in heaven, thank you for ending her suffering.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment