Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Ws brwsng thrgh sm ld pcs. Rlz tm pss dm fst mn. Jst wnn s r dffrnt fcs HHHHHHHH!

Put all the vowels in and guess la. I know is lame shit.

Since when the blog become a clubbing area? Where is all the futsal updates about whose the best player or whatsoever? No more friendlies?


HELLO STONERS!!


Zach the kid.





Our very first Rempit. And also very first purple dinasour which is wrong. His too fair


Stone Cold Steve Yung Fei


I know I am not good in fine dining. I eat like JanKoon HUHUHU


HahaHuhu... I saw this picture and straight away laugh kao kao. Here got Australia Zoo.
I think this belong there.


Fei Hai days


O.O


Beer session.


These KO me. Mave 17 shots slight headache. I 12 shots GG.


Black Parade. A bit of yellow


Last Merdeka. Football on roof. Sleep for 5 secs also cannot


When Andrew Meet Gilbert


Black Hawk Really Down............................with tears T.T



Conquered the Cincang Mountain


Real Mat Rempit. Eh wear your seatbelt la. I still remember Julian dropped down somemore HAHA


Micheal Blackson Jackson wannabe



Over the sea for the first time


EX United

Well I can't wait for holidays starting tomorrow. Going camping Woohoo. I think I will be the only asian in the camp. I want cheap food and shisha T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment