Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Futsal AFTER 7 MONTHS

Oh gosh, today was my first futsal in Aussie since I came here. Why la? Last semester I was antisocial kinda didn't know that there are futsal courts here la. My friend, which is Helen, friend, which is Simon called me for it. So FULL OF EX FUTSAL SPIRIT........ PLAY!!!

So we got 4 teams la... I was teaming with Simon, Dave, Michael and Hussain. Went there, surprisingly only 5 Australians there. The rest Asian, i think HK and others la cause I overheard them speaking in Canto. LOL even though my canto like kanasai, I still can recognise what language they were speaking. Or I could be wrong =__= But they sounded canto to me. So who give a shit?



Teammates. The grey shirt guy is Simon, lol he played like Julian *butcanscoregoalpunyajulianomgjulianpleaseforgivemeonthiscausehe
reallyplayslikeyoufirsttimeiseehimplayremindsmeofyoucheersmate*



This is the court la. Can see like wooden floor... Nice place, clean. And OMG LA got BLOODY WHAT U CALL THAT S-M-O-K-I-N-G H-O-T RECEIPTIONIST a.k.a counter person WEIH. Celaka U One one, like Ah Pek wan.



*cibai I saw buttcrack*

Ok. So its like which ever team reaches 2 goals will change team. Game 10 mins. This game time damn efficient wan, got ppl always keep track on time. Not like ours, 10 mins like effing 100 mins. My team won almost every single game, only like one draw i think? And my scoring streak still ok la. 6 goals. Sorry no double digit this time, Andrew.

First 2 games, 4 goals all from me. Cheh. AND I LOST MY STAMINA SOB SOB... There was one goal is mahai terlalu can ketawa like shit sampai itu seluar boleh jatuh, bukan "londek", jatuh atas lantai sambil mop mop the floor. Ok la, the defender passed the ball to me. So I was at the half way line la, then I saw lo two people running towards me. Then after that one began to slide man, LOL THIS IS NOT RUGBY U KNN. Nvm, so i stopped the ball, then the "slider" le slided his own team mate. LOL in front of me, U SAY U CAN TAHAN CANNOT LAUGH AR? So I tahan and went up and scored

So far quite satisfied la with my first futsal because GOT THE SMOKING HOT RECEIPTIONIST, everytime felt like flexing my muscles when i walked pass her still got some form la on scoring.

But if EX comes and plays, I guaranteed 100% Lembu Tulen that we can win 10 games out of 10. Pure THRASH!

Hope to play more! And love u guys, miss ya

CALCALBANGBANG

No comments:

Post a Comment