Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SAND STORM

NOT SAND KING LA

Today I woke up and saw this.......


This not that bad yet. But the sky was like freaking orange. Apparently its some sand storm that stormed (LOL) Brisbane and Sydney.

I never seen this shit before. Its hazy yes... But orange color.


The sun weih. Some blue beam like an anus.



On my way to uni.



This was on the bridge. Cant see shits.

Zomg its end of September. Just 2 more months or so till I come back. Wheeeee~~~

I've been eating shit dinner every time like now, bread and jam + butter cause run out of brain cells to think what to cook. If u cook with friends or housemates then still not too bad la. But cook alone really .... erm how to describe = you felt like shit cooking alone eating self-cook food and when u dunno how to cook you ended up eating shits that you cooked =)

Next week HOLIDAY! AUSTRALIAN PIE =)

Update about Julian and Yung Fei birthday please. I got an idea for u guys and Julian.

ASK A CAMEL TO LAP DANCE ON HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment