Sunday, September 13, 2009

My church league and next week match.

First of all I would like to invite you guys to join the league that I've mentioned 2 weeks ago,
The league is until early December, the good news is we get to play futsal for free and we get to compete with skillful players. Bad news is, is kinda like every Saturday the our match is from 4pm-8pm depending on our fixture. At most we will have about TWO MATCHES.
Bad news is we will have to travel to Klang.

We will be playing for my church, currently I know that WE(Ex) do not have a keeper, but the church team does have one, he's quite agile and SERIOUS keeper, and can charge our like Andrew.
So if EX in Malaysia could go FULL FORCE, it will make my this year a really great year to remember. I do hope that we could at least have a few of us join this, we do not have to worry if our attendance is not consistent because we already have a team already, so basically we DO HAVE SUBS.

So for those interested I will be needing ur IC for registration.
The League has already started, and we've already lost to the group of indian they got 1-2 subs where we have more than them XP.
The SIZE of the court is as big as the one in SS18 padang bawah, and is 5 on 5.
The one who will be in charge of managing our team and I has propose a match this coming Saturday 19/09/09 because the church team has just formed and never really play with each other before. But nevertheless inside already have a mini group of about 5 I think who are like us.

So my request is simple, will you guys join? Pleasseeeeeeee.....

From Shungz

No comments:

Post a Comment